Whenever a customer submits a quote request notification emails to the shop owner are not received.
1) Check your spam folder
2) Follow the instructions in the user manual (starting at page 14)
- Did you set a BCC to the shopowner's email
- Did you connect the correct email templates to the Cart2Quote notifications
NOTE: The new manual is updated, see https://cart2quote.zendesk.com/entries/21131987-Receive-the-details-of-a-quote-request-per-email
3) Do a test and create a simple text only email and connect this template to the quote request notifications. (it will tell if the contents of the mail are causing the problem)
4) If you're using other modules that affect email (like smtp pro) please disable them and check functionality of Cart2Quote again.
Download this patch for Cart2Quote versions 2.0 - 2.2.1. It corrects the email sender of the new account notification.
for older versions, also see this article: https://cart2quote.zendesk.com/entries/20407567--CFG-Shopowner-is-not-receiving-transactional-emails
Description: New account via Quote Request email sender was not using Magento settings.