When making changes to the database make sure you create a proper backup of your database!
Editing your database can seriously effect your Magento installation and all your store data!
ALL CART2QUOTE DATA WILL BE LOST WHEN DELETING TABLES!
How to reinstall Cart2Quote
1. Make a good backup of all Magento tables
2. Delete core_resource entry
- Log out from Magento store (frontend and backend), close all open Magento windows
- Find table "core_resource" delete entry "qquoteadv_setup"
3. Try first:
- Search in table "eav_attribute" for "%quotemode%". You should find 1 or 2 entries ("allowed_to_quotemode" and "group_allow_quotemode" )
- Rename those to something else like: "allowed_to_quotemode_ORG" and "group_allow_quotemode_ORG"
- Run your Magento homepage
4. No errors? clean up database
- If you had no errors, go to "eav_attribute" delete the new "allowed_to_quotemode" and "group_allow_quotemode"
- Rename "allowed_to_quotemode_ORG" and "group_allow_quotemode_ORG" back to "allowed_to_quotemode" and "group_allow_quotemode"
5. Still errors?
Note: Current quotation data will be deleted with this step!
- If you still got errors after step 3, goto step 2 again and also delete ALL tables starting with "quoteadv_"- All tables and attributes will be created again, also follow step 4 after step 3.
Note: When something goes wrong during installation or when you loaded a Magento page. For the installation proces to run follow step 2 first!