Note: This article is only relevant for Magento 1 users. Cart2Quote for Magento 2 is ionCube free.
To install Cart2Quote (closed source) you need to have IOnCube loader installed on your server. Need help installing the IonCube loader on your server? Check with your host or read this article.
In this article you can read (in detail) how to install the Cart2Quote IOnCube files on your Magento web shop.
For more information about why we use IOnCube, please take a look at Why we are using IonCube.
Installation Cart2Quote IOnCube files
Detect IOnCube version
To detect the IOnCube version you need to create a php info file on the root of your web server.
1. Open the notepad or a developers tool.
2. Add this code to your document:
3. Save the file as phpinfo.php to your desktop.
4. Upload the file from your desktop to your root of your web server.
5. Go to phpinfo.php on your webserver: yourdomain/phpinfo.php. You will see the PHP info page.
6. Search for IOncube.
Windows: Press Ctrl + F.
Mac: Press Cmd + F.
7. Look for: "ionCube PHP Loader v<number>".
If you couldn't find anything, IOnCube is probably not installed. Please contact your hosting provider.
8. Write down your version number.
Installing the right Cart2Quote IOnCube Files on your Magento webshop.
1. Go to the extraction of your Cart2Quote package.
2. Go to the folder: ioncube_files.
3. Select the right folder with the version number you written down.
- ic_loader_4.7.0 for ionCube loader 5.0.0 or higher.
- ic_loader_4.7.0_php_5.6 for PHP 5.6 and 7.0.
- ic_loader_4.6.1 for ionCube loader 4.6.1 or higher.
- ic_loader_4.6.1_php_5.3 for PHP 5.3 and 5.4.
- ic_loader_4.6.1_php_5.5 for PHP 5.5 and 5.6.
- ic_loader_older for ionCube loader 4.6.0 and lower.
4. Copy the app folder in the selected IOnCube folder to your Magento root directory.
You have completed the installation of the Cart2Quote IOnCube files.