Congratulations on your purchase of Cart2Quote. You are almost in business! This quick start guide helps you set up Cart2Quote. If you need support, look at our more extensive manuals, request e-mail support or let us take care of installing Cart2Quote or integrating Cart2Quote to your theme by purchasing development hours
- Write down your PHP version
- Write down your IonCube version (If you purchased the encrypted files of Cart2Quote, get Open Source files if you do not want to use IonCube).
- Unzip Cart2Quote
- Look up your license key
- Disable caching and compilation mode
- Transfer the App and Skin folder in 1.7_1.9 to your Magento installation.
- Choose the IonCube files from the folder “ioncube_files”, that correspond to your IonCube and PHP version.
- Enter your license key in the Magento backend.
- Enable the module on the same screen.
Create a Quote in the backend
- Go to Quotations
- Click “Create new Quote”
- Select or create a customer
- Add products to the order list
- Click “Create Quotation”
- Click “Submit Proposal" after all required information is filled in
Create a Quote in the front-end
- In your backend, enable Product Page Activation and Category Page Activation for front-end functionality in the Cart2Quote settings.
- Select a product.
- Set Allowed to Quote Mode to “Yes”.
- In your front-end, find the product and click “Add to Quote”.
- View Quotation.
- Click “Submit Quote Request”.
When everything works fine, you can configure Cart2Quote to your wishes and make changes to your theme if necessary.
Take a look at our more extensive manuals for further explanation of the configuration processes: